Well done! I have left a little something for you in my blog too :o)
Hi Eve, congrats on your award hun. Hope you've had a good weekend :)x
OOH!!, just browsing and found you have passed this on to me, hope I got it right(lol). Will get it on my blog. Thankyou for thinking of me Ev!!Clairexx
You are very worthy EV!Love Becky xx
Thank you Ev...I feel a little guilty as I have been "off the air" for the best part of 10 days and only just realised you've been so kind. Kylie
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Well done! I have left a little something for you in my blog too :o)
Hi Eve, congrats on your award hun. Hope you've had a good weekend :)x
OOH!!, just browsing and found you have passed this on to me, hope I got it right(lol). Will get it on my blog. Thankyou for thinking of me Ev!!
Clairexx
You are very worthy EV!
Love Becky xx
Thank you Ev...I feel a little guilty as I have been "off the air" for the best part of 10 days and only just realised you've been so kind. Kylie
Post a Comment