I can see why - she is gorgeous. A perfect card! (Keep it!)Sue.x
this card is fab great colours. I have left a message on my blog for SBS17
Beautiful card - I love the colours.I have posted some blog candy on my blog if you want to take a peek.HugsCathy
beautiful card can see why you dont want to part with it :) love the border and the colours :)
A very pretty card. I find them hard to part with too :). K
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can see why - she is gorgeous. A perfect card! (Keep it!)
Sue.x
this card is fab great colours. I have left a message on my blog for SBS17
Beautiful card - I love the colours.
I have posted some blog candy on my blog if you want to take a peek.
Hugs
Cathy
beautiful card can see why you dont want to part with it :) love the border and the colours :)
A very pretty card. I find them hard to part with too :). K
Post a Comment