Monday, 19 May 2008

Katharina's Sketch#3


Papertake Weekly Challenge
after having a bit of a tidy up in my craft space i came across lots of 'bits' which had come with mags so i am on a mission to use them up as i have cancelled my subscription to the said mag.
here is the card using the sketch and some of the 'bits'

used for rak

21 comments:

Katharina Frei said...

So lovely, I love your card!

Sandy said...

Wow gorgeous card. Really nice.

Lorraine said...

Lovely card and a fab way to use left-overs. Great colours too!

Mandy said...

Love these colours, card looks fab!

Mandy

Cathy said...

A beautiful card - I love the flowers and butterflies, and great colours.
Hugs
Cathy

Becky said...

Such a pretty card! I see you are into purple at the moment :0)
I have thrown out so much stash lately, mostly magazine freebies and 'old' and 'dated' stock. I have come to realise that I cannot horde everything! :0)
Becky xx

Cecilia said...

This is so lovely. Very nice colour!

mine,
http://www.tiina38.vuodatus.net/blog/1322712

Murielle said...

Oh...Very lovely composition!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Lovely card ,love the colour ,Dawnx

tracie said...

beautiful card, love how what you've done with the sketch - fabulous :-)x

Sue Shaw said...

Great card, love the mix of patterned papers.
Sue. x

Moxie said...

You have done well with the challenge...I am still a little "challenged" by it LOL...I find it so much easier to work when my space is neat and I can find everything! K

cats whiskers said...

What a lovely card, those colours are fab
Hgs Jacqui

mueppi said...

Wow ist die toll!
Wunderschöne Farben!

Joy said...

Lovely purple card xx

Cathy said...

Congratulations on 'winning' this weeks Funky Fairy's challenge - it was a great card.
Hugs
Cathy xx

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, love the colours.

Cathy said...

Pop over to my blog - I have an award for you to collect.
Hugs
Cathy

SueHart said...

Gorgeous card. Lov ethe colours-my favourite!! xx

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Sew This N That said...

I love your idea of using up bits of forgotten stash. your colour choice is very pretty.

Related Posts with Thumbnails