

made the basic exploding box about a month ago at a friends craft day then finished it off at home adding the inner box, stamping & embelishments.i girl i used to work with was due this month and wanted a girl, so i made it with her in mind.
the baby was born on 18th and her name is lillie, so all worked out ok and didn't have to make a blue box. i had fun making this using up lots of itty bits from mags and getting to use a new tilda stamp, well it was new when i made the box.
have made a word book too its 'drying' at the mo so hopefully tomorrow i will take some piccies and add that on here too.
10 comments:
oh wow this gorgeous and sooo cute, I love it. Im sure your friend did too.
Have a great weekend :-)x
Wow, this is just beautiful, must have taken some time. Enjoy your bank holiday weekend!
Clairexx
wow!!! id be so happy if someone made this for me,its gorgeous!!!!
You are so absolutely talented! I love this box- whoever gets it is so lucky!
wow this is gorgeous your friend is going to love it.
WOW - this is beautiful!! Obviously a lot of work has gone into this project - I'm sure your friend will be very touched by your gift!
Sue. x
Fabulous work! This piece and the previous card are just wonderful. Thank you for sharing. Kylie
hi ev,
its stunning, jo x
I love your exploding box and the Tilda stamp is so cute! I'm glad your friend got her wish of a little girl!
Becky xx
Oh wow this is amazing. Such a cute box, I love it!
Hugs
Cathy xx
Post a Comment