






here is the name/word book i made too, using the same card as the exploding box
have put some photo mats on and a few embelishments but didnt want to make it too fussy for them. used cb swiss dots to emboss the letters. there is plenty of room on the back of the pages for the parents to add info or more photos if they wish. also used my bind it all for the first time, have wanted one for a while but now i have decided i will get my use out of it.
the book does actually line up but in the photos it looks a tad out of line
4 comments:
What a lovely gift! I'm sure they will love it, gifts like these are so special for proud new parents!
Becky xx
That is awesome! I'm sure they'll love it. It's a great keepsake.
What a lovely idea.Your book is gorgeous and a fantastic keepsake. I would have loved receiving this when my girls were born.Hugs
Cathy xx
Great idea!
Post a Comment