
it is my birthday in 2 weeks - so to celebrate the last time I can say on my birthday I am 30 something, I am offering this candy.There is a pack of Dovecraft stamps, a Papermania metal Birthday, ribbons, large tags, red and white roses and some 6x6 and 8x8 papers, and some handmade papers. I will also put in some die cut flowers and stamped images.
My beautiful daughters helped me choose this candy (so it is a bit colour clashing!!), so on Sunday 1st June (the day after my birthday) Ellie will draw a 1 lucky person's name out of the hat.
All you have to do is leave a comment here and make a link to it on your blog.
do go take a look at cathy's blog where there is a picci of her candy
1 comment:
your name is in the hat!! Good luck
Hugs
Cathy
Post a Comment