Heidi is offering some fantastic blog candy - she says:
Since I love the stamps from Hanglar & Stanglar so much you now have the chance to win some in this Blog candy. You will get a little gift bag, one stamp of my favorite Hanglar girl with the little cat, and about 30 stamped images. The only thing you have to do is to put a link to this Blog candy in your blog. If you do that I will put your name in the box and my little girl Martine will find the winner 31 may. She thought it was so funny last time
lovely card, fingers crossed, wonder how long before we can get the stamps over here
lovely card, fingers crossed, wonder how long before we can get the stamps over here
1 comment:
Thank you for joining my blog candy. I will now put your beautiful name in the box. Good luck to you.
Hugs from
Heidi
Post a Comment