Sunday, 25 May 2008

#3


Friday Sketchers
quite suprised how this card went, set out with no real ideas then it just seemed to all fall into place. again using my odds & ends bits. will probably add a peel off greeting when i use the card.
the card looks a little lighter on the left due to the scanner not closing properly as the build up of layers and silicone glue

5 comments:

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Great card, very original. Beautiful colors and details!!

Carole said...

Lovely card, the flower and papers are so nice. Thanks for checking out FS!

Carole :D

Becky said...

A very pretty card! I've started leaving the greeting off cards to make them more versatile, I have a heap of 'get well soon' cards and everyone I know seems to be in good health lol!
Becky xx

Cathy said...

Wow - this is a stunning card - so original. Love the colours. I don't tend to add a greeting unless asked - makes the cards more flexible!
Hugs
Cathy

Joy said...

Very pretty Ev xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails