Wow such a lovely card. Gorgeous creation.
Pretty card and love Tilda!
beautiful card Eve, love the pretty papers. Hope you are well and having a good weekend :-)x
Gorgeous - love the background paper!And love Tilda - always!!Sue. x
This is so sweetHugs fromHeidi
Very pretty card, love the colours.
This is so cute! I love the embosing too
Ev, this is gorgeous - fab colours and a lovely Tilda!HugsCathy xx
Lovely card, beautiful papers.
I was away for the weekend.... So I am a little late for leaving a comment. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining!!
Fab card Ev your daughters friend will love it xx
ohhhhhhh stunning , huggs jo x
Thanks for the comments you left on my blog....well done on the PIF candy.....can you e-mail me your address! Then i can get the candy to you!
oh wow it´s really cute and so adorable.
Its a lovely card!!Clairexx
A really sweet card! Hope your daughter's friend loves it!Becky xx
Lovely card!
Very pretty card. xx
Post a Comment
18 comments:
Wow such a lovely card. Gorgeous creation.
Pretty card and love Tilda!
beautiful card Eve, love the pretty papers. Hope you are well and having a good weekend :-)x
Gorgeous - love the background paper!
And love Tilda - always!!
Sue. x
This is so sweet
Hugs from
Heidi
Very pretty card, love the colours.
This is so cute! I love the embosing too
Ev, this is gorgeous - fab colours and a lovely Tilda!
Hugs
Cathy xx
Lovely card, beautiful papers.
I was away for the weekend.... So I am a little late for leaving a comment. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining!!
Fab card Ev your daughters friend will love it xx
ohhhhhhh stunning , huggs jo x
Thanks for the comments you left on my blog....well done on the PIF candy.....can you e-mail me your address! Then i can get the candy to you!
oh wow it´s really cute and so adorable.
Its a lovely card!!
Clairexx
A really sweet card! Hope your daughter's friend loves it!
Becky xx
Lovely card!
Very pretty card. xx
Post a Comment