Very original, like the way you have used beads. Colours are also fab.
Oh wow - such an original use of beads. I love your card.HugsCathy
Love the beads, must of taken you ages to do!Becky xx
This is gorgeous Ev! I love the beading and stitching.
gorgeous - love the beads fabulous :-)x
Lve what you have done here - fabulous xx
Love the stitching and beads. Very pretty. xx
this is fab love the beads great effect :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Very original, like the way you have used beads. Colours are also fab.
Oh wow - such an original use of beads. I love your card.
Hugs
Cathy
Love the beads, must of taken you ages to do!
Becky xx
This is gorgeous Ev! I love the beading and stitching.
gorgeous - love the beads fabulous :-)x
Lve what you have done here - fabulous xx
Love the stitching and beads. Very pretty. xx
this is fab love the beads great effect :)
Post a Comment