
Stamp Something - sketch something.
using the sketch ended up making the fat page a bit squashed up so used ribbons which made it less chaotic

Friday Sketchers - sketch 4.
could have done with a bit wider ribbon but it was the only one i had in the colour i wanted

Cute Card Thursday - patterned paper.
used some scrap paper from my stash added couple of brads. noticed oneof the tags was a bit wonky after i had posted so went off to readjust it lol

Tilda & Co - non-card week.
waste peel off on backgroundpaper, quite effective & different. added ribbon to finish it off
21 comments:
Wow, you have been busy, great work, I really like the use of peel off waste on your Tilda & Co entry.
Great work hun.
Jules x
Fabulous cards...I love the FS card, such a sweet image. Thanks for joining in FS challenge.
Carole :D
Wow, so many nice cards.
xAndrea
Fabulous cards, I love the papers and images you have used.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge
You have been busy! Your cards look beautiful, you finished your work very neat!
Wow Ev - you've been busy!!! I love the colours you've chosen to go with Edwin. Fab layout and a gret use of ribbon. Wish I could be that brave with ribbon.
Hugs
Cathy xx
these are all great you have been busy, lovely work :)
Fab cards, love the CCT one
fantastic cards, love the different look of them using the same stamps and different backgrounds. thank you for joining in the CCT challenge
wow, very busy, wonderful cards
WOW- you have been busy. I lve the CCT one- so my style! Very good job- impressive!
Wow, what great cards! They are all fantastic! Love all the ribbon on your sketch for our stamp something challenge. The pinks are so pretty too. Thanks for playing along, you did a fab job with the sketch! :)
WOW how busy have you been??
What an amazing selection of cards - all stunning!
Sue. x
You've been busy, great selection of cards!!
Clairexx
That's so great you participate in so many challenges...all of your cards are great!
These are so cool! I love the peel off waste backing on your page, brilliant idea!
Wow Ev, you've been busy! These are so cute! The Tilda with baby is one of my favourite stamps! I often find 'wonky' bits when I've uploaded a photo, it's so funny!
Love Becky xx
wow you've been a busy little bee, these are gorgeous card :)x
Have a great weekend
The Crew looks great. I like the very different backgrounds on each.
darlene
Hi Ev Wow! these are all fabby - you have been busy xx
Post a Comment