long gate fold card which continues inside is the sbs17 challenge
bugged the left side, paper/stamping inside, topper/stamping on the outside. found this one a bit of a struggle to come up with the 'longer' area to cover.
CCT birthday card for this weeks challenge, as always will add the greeting when i use the card, will probably stamp it onto a bit of white card and add it to the left side of card.

7 comments:
beautiful card, fab image.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge
very pretty card, love the style of this card, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge
Wow two cards! You have been busy...both lovely cards.
Debbie x
Fab card, Ev - I love the papers and image. I really enjoyed making this sytle of card - in fact onto my third!!
Hugs
Cathy xx
Fabulous card! Love it!
Lovely card ev xx
This is fantastic! I love the stamps and the sentiment!
Love Becky xx
Post a Comment