dont know if i will get a chance to craft this weekend cos.....i'm off to go buy the new sims2 apartment life today & hubby is on a late shift so will be playing on that all afti/night
tomoz hubby is day off so tend not to craft when he is home as it means he is downstairs on his tod and i am 2 floors up on my tod, tend to craft when his out/working.
noticed lately that i am binge crafting, all or nothing. spending time on other things too & cannot fit everything in i want to do, i suppose we are all like that, too many things & not enough hours in our day.
i also need to decide on what to do with the cards which are piling up. a couple of yrs ago i gave them all to charity & its coming upto that time of the year again when they do their charity run, will have to check up on the date & see if i can still donate some cards.
hubby commented on this the other day, not using them just stashing them away.
i dont sell or give to non crafters as they dont really understand how much has gone into them and its confidence knocking too. where i live they only pay pennies for cards which are rubbish and i wouldnt buy them even if i didnt craft, you know the ones i mean...
well i am off to exercise on my wii now, have deleted everything to start over as the novelty had worn off & not used it for a few weeks, aim to use it each day now. have set smaller goals which are doable to keep me motivated. its better than sat on me bum gawping at the box in the corner!!
i'm waffling now so will leave it at that for today
have a good weekend y'all
12 comments:
Hope you are having a great time on your new game!! Know what you mean about the cards, I have tons of them!!
Love Becky xx
There are only so many hours in a day! I fully understand about crafting when hubby is not around - don't feel so guilty about quality family time.
Have a good few days.
Sue. x
Hi Ev,
Gosh, you sound just like me. I dont tend to craft soo much when D/H is at home, binge crafting - Yes and even the Wii Fit. I've not used mine for months, novelty wore off too! Maybe when the kids are back at school next week, I think about resetting mine and getting rid of a few unwanted pounds. Have a good week.
Clairexx
Thank you for your post. It showed me that I am not the only one who gets a little confused and waffly sometimes. I love your idea of giving the cards to a charity, but also agree its hard to give them if you are not sure they will be appreciated...have you thought about an eBAY shop? Sell them in lots of 5 plus postage so that each sale is a reasonable transaction value.
Hope you had a nice weekend. Kylie
This is a silly question; but what is a tod? This is a new one to me. I know what you mean about not crafting when hubby is home. I usually will only when he's on his computer working. Our desks are only a couple of feet away from each other.
on my/your todd means..... on my/your own........ by yourself, no one with you lol
Ev
I have been wondering what to do with all the cards we make for challenges etc, I have sold some but they just get replaced with more! I've often wondered what people do with theirs....
Ah the local lingo...I knew what tod was, but I too am confused some times with what I read on the blogs and as an Australian I have my fun from time to time talking about "joe blakes" (snakes), "train crash" (tomato sauce) and "rat coffins" (meat pies). :)
Hello there, stopping by for my first official hello! HELLO!!
SBS23 sis
I am quite a binge crafter too - I don't always have the 'urge'. I am also sticking to Christmas cards at the mo cos I know I will use them! I am trying to use my stash for all occasions that come by, still have quite a pile tho!
How is the Wii fit going? We are getting the Wii as the family present this Christmas and would like the Fit to go with it.
Sally x
Hi Ev know what you mean by binge crafting! I haven't been able to craft for weeks but I now have a splint on my hand instead of a large plaster so can type with both hands again been admiring all your lovely stuff since I last posted here. Have fun with your wii I want one! Hugs Joy xx
WOw nice blog Ev, how does one pronounce your name... have a nice Easter break!! Rubber hugs, Germaine
Post a Comment