Saturday, 23 August 2008

Sketch #13


sketch saturday
really like how this card came together and will probably use the sketch again.
didnt have any idea where to go with it this morning but it just sort of came together.

emma took this one for a birthday thiugh i had it earmarked for a friends new baby

6 comments:

mueppi said...

Your card is great!
I love this image and your colouring!
Hugs Gisela

Becky said...

So pretty! Love your take on the sketch, I agree it's a good one!
Love Becky xx

Jo said...

Oh wow! it's so beautiful!! I love it!
Thank you for joining in,
Jo xx

Louise F NZ said...

This is so cute, great take on the sketch.

Debbie said...

So cute! Love the image and beautiful papers you have used.

LOUISE said...

What a lovely card! I love the image, and the colours are fab! Louise x

Related Posts with Thumbnails