Sunday, 17 August 2008

10 - Ribbons

Penny Black
used some freebie mag papers from my stash. added ribbon down centre of card and on the square tags.

18 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card love the image and the colour you have used and the way you have used ribbon on your card - great work - thank you for joining us at PBSC this week
Kath
xxxx

Dawn said...

Love purple and love your design

Sue said...

very pretty card and i love th ecolour:)

sue
xx

Unknown said...

wow.. so nice

LOUISE said...

Gorgeous card, love what you have done with the ribbons! Louise x

Joy said...

Wonderful card and lovely colours. You have been busy! I love everything since my last visit xx

Cathy said...

Such a gorgeous card. I love the image and the squares - a great use of ribbons.
Hugs
Cathy xx

tracie said...

oh wow fabulous card, love the design and those free papers are gorgeous - love it.
Thanks for joining us this week :)x

Alison said...

Great card, love the colours.

Zoe said...

Fab card sweetie!! I love the purpley paper and the ribbon tied down the side!!! Welcome to sisterhood 23 of the blogging stampers!! If you can let me know your email address i can add you to our sisterhood group!!!

Samantha said...

Love- Love-Love (can't say it enough) this little guy! You did great work with him- and I love the cat card below- great colors!

Kristin said...

Hello!! I am in your SBS23 group....I absolutely love all that I have seen on your blog so far...you do great work. I can't wait to have time to visit again and look around some more! Kristin

Jo Nevill said...

Hi Ev

Just popped by to wish you a very warm welcome to SBS23. Can't wait to get to know you better and have fun with the other Sisters.

Love your blog by the way ! Great cards !

Jo x

Toni said...

Hi Ev,
Welcome to SBS23. Love all your cards!! Look forward to getting to know you better.
Toni xx

Angie C said...

Beautiful card, love the colours you have used - purple is my fav colour. Love the layout of this card and all those ribbons look fabby

Becky said...

Aww, this is such a cute card! Love the colour tones, so pretty!
Love Becky xx

cats whiskers said...

Beautifl card love the layout and the lovely colours you have used
brilliant use of ribbon
Thanks for joining us
Hugs Jacqui x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, gorgeous image and great colours and papers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails