just a question for you all...........
what do you do with all the cards you make for the various challenges?
it began with a couple of challenge blogs and couple of cards a week, now the list is getting longer and the pile of cards is growing
some come in handy for birthdays etc, some for swaps, some i just want to keep 'cos i like them' lol
so what to do with the spares?
thanks in advance for any replies or ideas
x
5 comments:
Like you I struggle with letting them go...there are so many that I REALLY love, but too many to use. I sell my cards - at work and at craft shows. Its certainly no money spinner but I think - well if I have too many to use myself to give other people pleasure, better that people buy them so they can do that with them. I find that they do sell well if they are appropriately priced. Kylie
I belong to a craft forum and send them to my forum friends which are on a birthday list - before I joined the list I had loads in a box wondering what to do with them and so I took up scrapbooking but now I'm very busy making cards and other things to swap ie tags, fatbook pages and occasionally altered items xx
Ps now I havew a box of cards other peeps have made !!
I sell mine at a local craft shop. But there are a few that I just can't part with!
Sue. x
A lot of them I sell at a local school supply store. It helps offset my "craft" fund expenses. You could make a slide show and sell them on your blog.
My hubby sells a lot at his work, I even get repeat orders!
And I also send them to my friends from Auntys Forum.
As christmas is getting closer I shall try to make as many crimbo cards as is possible for the challenges so that I don't have to make them all the week before the big day lol
Post a Comment