Great image and lovely card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xxx
your card made me smile cos that is so typical of a cat to sit in the flowers ! Lovely work x
Such a great image love your card.
Snap!!! I just love this stamp and your colouring is fab too!!Clairexx
I totally love this image! I am seeing it all over the place at the moment. maybe it's a sign.lol.Great card!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Great image and lovely card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xxx
your card made me smile cos that is so typical of a cat to sit in the flowers ! Lovely work x
Such a great image love your card.
Snap!!! I just love this stamp and your colouring is fab too!!
Clairexx
I totally love this image! I am seeing it all over the place at the moment. maybe it's a sign.lol.
Great card!
Post a Comment