Saturday, 23 August 2008

Pink Pink Pink!!


Dottie's World
made the background 'tiled/bathroom wall' on the pc so i got a pat on the back from myself for that :)
paper pieced & 3d the image to give more depth.
i think this card is so cute.
the dottie images make me smile each time i see them.

rak

5 comments:

Juliet said...

Aw this is lovely and the tiling is brilliant! You have really done Dottie justice with this card.
Thanks for taking part in the challenge.
Juliet xx

Louly said...

Oh how gorgeous! Very clever what you did with the background, you get a pat on the back from me too. Thank you for playing along, and welcome to Dottie's World, I'm off to put you on our blog roll.xx

Becky said...

Wow! This card is so fab! I so love the tiled wall and the bath looks brill! I love it!!
Love Becky xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is wonderful - love the background!

Adele said...

I love this card-the tiling effect is great! Well done and thank you for joining in with the challenge!

love Dingle.x

Related Posts with Thumbnails