
cutie sunday
brill sketch, really enjoyed making this card and will probably use the sketch again
dotties world
black & white with only one other colour for embelishments, used gems for my embelishments to add a small bit of red to card
used for swap
6 comments:
Oh my, this is one fantastic card. I just love it. How fun to see this image of Dottie, it is perfect. The red goes so well with the rest.
Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at DW.
Hugs
Gunn :-D
This is really cute! I love this image - it's great!
Thanks for joining Cutie Sunday this week.
xoxo Arwen
Ohh wow this is just purfecccc!!!!!, stunning in fact.. I love it.
Fabulous layout gorgeous card.
thanks for joining us this week on DW.
Hugs
Sheila xx
oh so cute!
Love it- haven't used this image in ages and it's so cute. Thank you for playing along!
Dingle.x
Beautiful card, perfectly put together. Super work!
xx
Post a Comment