Oh this is so cute! I love the bright colours and the little flip flops are adorable! Thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge Beth xx
wow this is fabulous...I love the way you used my sketch...all those bright colours and patterns are just up my street...stunning card...thank you for joining in with the Truly scrumptious challengeMina xxx
Oh this is fab! I love your flipflop and beach ball embellishments. Thanks for joining us at TS.
Sweet ssummery card - love the wee emebellishmentsThanks for joining us on TSDawn
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh this is so cute! I love the bright colours and the little flip flops are adorable! Thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
Beth xx
wow this is fabulous...I love the way you used my sketch...all those bright colours and patterns are just up my street...stunning card...thank you for joining in with the Truly scrumptious challenge
Mina xxx
Oh this is fab! I love your flipflop and beach ball embellishments. Thanks for joining us at TS.
Sweet ssummery card - love the wee emebellishments
Thanks for joining us on TS
Dawn
Post a Comment