just love this card, simple just a stitched panel with punching on opposite side with a tilda added one of those cards i enjoyed making and it all just came together
What a wonderful card. Lisa will love it! Thank you so much for the sweet comment you left me on my princess card. hugs, Pam http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/
This is gorgeous! Would mind telling me where you get your patterns. I love needlework but haven't done much since wrist surgery. This I can do! Sharon L sharon.lemon@sbcglobal.net
3 comments:
your stitching is fabulous Ev xx
What a wonderful card. Lisa will love it! Thank you so much for the sweet comment you left me on my princess card.
hugs,
Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/
This is gorgeous! Would mind telling me where you get your patterns. I love needlework but haven't done much since wrist surgery. This I can do!
Sharon L
sharon.lemon@sbcglobal.net
Post a Comment