Sunday, 20 April 2008

Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers - 17

just joined, hope it will encourage me to use the blog more
my aim for this craft year is to work on and improve my rubber stamping. so the group seemed ideal
have bought many magnolia stamps over the past weeks as they are so cute, these are the stamps i am mainly using at the mo
i am not a chatter but i will post my work and visit my sisters blogs weekly, looking forward to it
x

16 comments:

Alison said...

Hi I'm Alison fellow sister. look forward to seeing more of your work and getting to know you.

ella bella said...

Hi just stopped by to say hi, im tracy a fellow sister. i'm also a huge fan of magnolia they are just so sweet:) looking forward to getting to know you and seeing more of your beautiful work :)

*Sally* said...

Hi sister! Just popped in to say hi and love your work!

Sally x

Samantha Esqueda said...

Welcome- Wehat is your name?- Looking forward to your stamping creativity!

Sue Shaw said...

Hi, I have also joined SBS 17! I adore the Magnolia Stamps and I'm just waiting for a delivery to arrive. Can't wait.
Great blog and lovely work.
Sue. (Supermum)

Ginger Serafin said...

Another sister popping to say HI. Have a great day!

SueHart said...

Hi. I'm Sue. One of your fellow sisters from SBS17. Just thought I'd pop by and say 'hello'. xx

Cathy said...

Hi - I am a fellow Sistre. Love your blog and those Tildas!. Looking forward to getting to know you better.
Cathy

Marcie Sharp said...

gryStopping by to say hi! Looking forward to seeing more of your work...your fellow SBS17 sister, Marcie

LuvCraftn said...

Hello... I'm Tina. Looking forward to getting to know more people out in blogland. I'm not a real creative person, so I love visiting blogs and getting ideas!!

tracie said...

Hi fellow sister, just dropping by to say hi and welcome to the gang. Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing more of your lovely creations :-)x

Moxie said...

Hello Ev just popping in to say hi. I've not really seen much of the Magnolia stamps here in Australia but I like the look of them on your blog and will keep an eye on them as you post.

CraftyC said...

Hiya, just dropping by to say hello! Hope your well.
Clairexx

Joy said...

Hi Ev, I'm a new member of the sisterhood, just joined today and thought I'd say hi. I'm loving your Tilda creations x

jo said...

hi ev i know you will love this hun, huggs jo x

Becky said...

Hi! Just popped over to say hi and I look forward to getting to know you
Becky xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails