Sunday, 20 April 2008

Two In One


My Time To Craft Challenge
and
fresh & fun

this weeks challenge is Framed
the sketch challenge is from fresh & fun
only just getting the framed card done in the nick of time as its new challenge day tomorrow. its the first one i have posted on these blogs

10 comments:

Jo said...

FAB card, love the colour combo! Thank you for joining in with our challenge this week, hope to see your creations next week too :o) Jo x

Sue Shaw said...

Lovely card - great colours. Sue

CraftyC said...

Lovely card, I love the embossed bow, really stands out!!
Clairexx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Just love this - colour combo is fab and I like how you used just part of the images! Thanks for joining the Framed challenge!

tracie said...

oh wow this is gorgeous - I love this colour combo - very pretty :-)x
Oh what photo software do you use to add a signature to your pics, thinking about buying one and PC World were not much help

SueHart said...

very pretty card. Love the colours you've used. xx

Kate T said...

Thanks for taking part in this weeks challenge, wonderful work!

jo said...

hi hun, wow this is just stunning, love your colours. jo x

nic_d said...

I love the bold look of this card & the color combinations! Nicole SBS 17

LuvCraftn said...

What a great color combo on this card!! And I love this girl!! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails