
Tilda & Co Challenge Blog
this week was interesting as i seemed to do blue most of last week. didn't add a greeting to the card as i tend to add these when i use the card. i do see this as a birthday card though as there is a pressie on it
used for a birthday
16 comments:
This is very cute- and I would definately use it as a birthday card- I hope your daugthers are ok!
Gosh - this is gorgeous!
Very pretty and very effective in blue. Great job.
Sue. x
ahhh she sooo sweet, jo x
Love how you used the nestabilities...they are my new favourite 'toy' to play with!
Beautiful card, love it.
Hi Eve, this is gorgeous - sorry to hear about you daughters, sending you lots of hugs and wishing them a a speedy recovery :-)x
This is very cute! I like the idea of not adding a greeting, I've started doing that lately!
Becky xx
lovely card :) have a great day :)
It's a gorgeous card card Ev xx
Very pretty card. Cute littl egirl. Think I might have to get myself some of these stamps :) xx
Gorgeous card - I love Tiolda and I love blue!!
Cathy :)
I love this Ev, that tilda is so cute too!
This is lovely, I adore Tilda and must do more of these challenges, sis x
thanks for your comments girls
i love the tildas at the mo and really must resist buying anymore at the mo
x
This is adorable! I love that Tilda!! Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment