143 -spent most of yesterday afternoon putting this card together
i am not 100% happy with it but dont know why.
the flowers are glued together but not glued onto the card yet. that is why the angle is a bit off as i stood over it.
the grey on the card is a silver/gray vellum and lighter than showing on photo
the card is approx 5.5" square
as the cuttlebug folders are too small to get a big enough area i made four squares to cover the card. the vellum was to cover the joins. used copics & flower soft & wild orchid flowers & glamour dust


p.s (added later)
thank you for your comments ladies, it has given me the confidence to give it to the couple who are getting married.
last night i finished off the card by adding vellum insert & attaching the flowers.
also made a box/envelope for it with a tied ribbon to keep it closed.
11 comments:
I love it!!! It's very pretty.
This is just so elegant and beautifully done. Love the embossed background and the punched borders. The couple look so delightful between the rosed and colored to perfection. Great job...
Oh please put it together!! It is perfect.
So elegant and pretty. Love your background embossing and the punched vellum over top. You have made your groups of flowers so lovely! Your Wedding couple are coloured beautifully.
Hugs, Candy
Your card is so elegant and lovely, I wouldn't change a thing. Your flower placement is perfect.
Stunning!
This is gorgeous, so elegant. I love the embossing!
Hugs, Christine
It's a perfect wedding card! Finish it. I love the embossing and your flowers are great!
Such a fabulous card...I love the embrossed back ground and how you put it all together...!
xoxo, dewi
WOW!! Ev its just perfect!!
I'm sure it will be treasured
a beautiful card love everything about it!!
hugs
laney
Awe.... Love your wedding card. It is gorgeous.
This is so elegant and beautiful! I think the couple will be thrilled to get it! The image is beautifully colored. I love the four embossed squares, what a great idea! The grey vellum border is lovely!
Hugs,
April
Very delightful wedding card and the embossed background texture is so lovely :o)
Hugs,
Cabio
Post a Comment