
173 -
challenges this card is for
sketch & stash - sketch
pollycraft - stitching
scrappy frog - stitching
totally tilda - stitching
chose a clean simple sketch for this card as the paper & stitching busy it up enough, really like the sketch less is more
copics, couldnt get a good pink match with the paper but the threads have a pink/red so used a red instead of pink
added stickles to wings
all papers from stash
used this card for a swap
6 comments:
Such an adorable Tilda card, but she looks so cold I think she needs to warm up by a cozy fire, thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda!
Is that a snowflake stitched frame around Tilda?!! Amazing!!! Love the colors! Great card for sure. thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda for week #3.
What an amazing card! Love the stitching-Poor Tilda, she needs lots of cuddles-but she's colored very nicely! Thanks for playing at Totally Tilda! swing by my site, if you're interested in more Tilda candy!xoxo Trish
Oh my goodness your stitching looks amazing, I love the frme you've sat sweet Tilda in, simply gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us for our stitching challenge at Totally Tilda
hugs Mandy xx
gorgeous card I love your stitching wow it's fab and the colours you've used are just perfect thanks for joining us at Sketch n stash hugs Jill xx
Very cute!!! I wish it was that cold outside! thanks for playing with us at scrappy frogs!!
Post a Comment