Wednesday, 23 July 2008

missing mojo

had a very lazy holdiay, ate too much lol
did some stitching though, 36 in all so plenty to fall back on there.
think i left my mojo in the sun though as i have not been wanting to craft since i came back. did tidy up my craft space at the weekend as i thought it might get me back into it, but no i just sit in a tidy space with a blank as what to do.
pushed myself to come up here today but the cards are so rubbish!!!!! reminds of when i first started lol.
might add them later but for now i am giving up!!!!

3 comments:

Moxie said...

When I lose my mojo I do challenges...having someone else define part of the project creates some structure...once you get going again you'll be off and running soon enough. Kylie

Sue Shaw said...

Oh bless - you do sound down in the dumps! Do some blog hopping - you may get some inspiration! I think we all go through the lack of mojo!
Sue. x

Joy said...

Your work is fantastic Ev hope you get your Mojo back soon. I sometimes think my work is crap and it doesn't compare with some of the works of art I see on other peeps blogs. I'm struggling too at the moment trying to make some tags. Going to try and make a couple this afternoon I need to work out of my comfort zone. Looking forward to seeing more of your lovely creations xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails