Thursday, 31 July 2008

Fat Pages


i had beads on my mind, then i realised i had made a fat page instead of an atc. will use it for a swap i am involved in.











used odd & ends on this and really enjoyed colouring in this afternoon with the cds on really loud, there i was singing away, thankfully i am 3 floors up when crafting so people wandering
about down below wouldnt have heard me

8 comments:

Joy said...

Hi Ev great pages love the frame and the pretty beads- I'm sure your singing isn't as bad as mine - I couldn't carry a tune in a bucket!!!
Ps your FB page is done I will pop in the post later xx

Louise F NZ said...

These are awesome!!! I love how you use your Tilda's on your pages. They look fantastic.

Sue Shaw said...

Great work - love Tilda stamps. Sounds like you've been having a party!
Sue.

Marcie Sharp said...

You sound like me when I stamp! Singing and swaying away to the music...if anyone walked in they would think I'm crazy!!

tracie said...

oh these are grogeous Eve and so cute, love them both :)x

SueHart said...

Lovely pages. Such cute images. xx

Sorry I haven't visited your blog in a while.

Joy said...

Hi me again to say there is something for you on my blog xx

*Sally* said...

I love these, absolutely adorable and still way beyond me and my capability!
Enjoy your little present on my blog x
Sally x

Related Posts with Thumbnails