
7. online group challenge card. to incorprate the following...
black, border punch, button & blue ribbon
made this using a new score board i bought recently at the Harrogate craft show.
entering the following challenges
http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/
http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com/
http://thecraftypad.blogspot.com/
http://creativeinspirationschallenge.blogspot.com/
http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
http://craftyourdaysaway.blogspot.com/
24 comments:
awesome card, Ev
Thanks for sharing!
Pretty card, the image is very cute! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx
Your card is really lovely. I love the black border punched edge yo placed going with the direction of the fold.
Carolyn
WOW!! Ev its gorgeous and your Tilda is perfect!!!!Hope you and Hubby are keeping well
miss you ladies
hugs
laney
Lovely card Ev. The black really makes your paper and image pop!
Hugs,
Barb
Hi Ev! Your card is gorgeous! Tilda is colored beautifully. I agree with Barb, the black just brings it out!
Beautiful Ev, your Tilda looks lovely!
hugs,
Shell
Oh, so darn cute! Love the color combo, but really love how you colored Tilda!! I love that image!!
Teri
I really like the black frame around Tilda and your coloring is gorgeous!
Hugs - Sandy
What a beautiful card I just love the soft colors great job!!!!!
VERY pretty!!!!
justme,
laura
Lovely design and cute colored Tilda image. Thanks for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio
Very pretty!
What a cute card
Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this time
Bea
Super card, lovely colours, great papers, thanks for sharing at The Crafty Pad this week.
Pat xx
Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at MTTC this week.
Pat xx
That's a very pretty Tilda card. Thanks for joining the Creative Inspirations challenge.
Adorable card. I love the black 'lace' effect borders.
Thanks for joining us at A Gem of A Challenge.
Caroline (GDT) xxx
this is one gorgeous card hun,so beautiful your mum will just love it bless you for playing at creative inspirations this week,hugs cheryl xxxxx
Adorable!
Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad :)
Please come back mid week for another great post!
Maggie
xx
Your card is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.
Wonderful card with sweet Tilda and I love the black border. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Suzi x
What a gorgeous creation, thanks for joining in with our Mother's challenge at the Creative Inspirations Challenge,
Em.x
Gorgeous!! Love the color combo! Thanks for joining us at CReative INspirations!
xxAutumn
Post a Comment