Saturday, 25 December 2010

tilda calendar


here are the photos mentioned in the previous post.

this is the post which Jude put on the group, pleased she likes it.....

"Wow! A beautiful calendar all made by Ev, it is incredible, I will have to take pictures and show everyone."






























































































































































13 comments:

Liddy said...

I love your calender, what a gorgeous idea, it would make a fabulous gift as well. Sadly I don't have 12 Tilda stamps and that's all I want to use right now (LOL!) I'd have to improvise. Have a lovely Christmas.

Peggie said...

Great calendar. Can't wait to do mine.

Jude said...

I am the very lucky person who has been given this beautiful calendar, The photos do not do it justice, it is even better in the flesh! Jude

Sharon said...

A super calendar, what a nice way to use all the Tilda's one has. Well done, thanks for the inspiration.

Sharon said...

A super calendar, what a nice way to use all the Tilda's one has. Well done, thanks for the inspiration.

Leslie Anne Avila said...

Wow, you've done a fantastic job on the calendar. A labor of love. Beautifully done.
Blessings,
Leslie

LINDA W. said...

Such a great project I know it
took allot of work and it payed off.
Beautiful pages for your calender
HUGS Linda

Sandy said...

What a neat idea for a calendar! So many Tildas so little time!
Sandy

Kathy Gerace said...

This calendar is gorgeous! What a labor of love. The coloring is fabulous and the layouts are perfect.
Huggeroonies,
Kathy

Barb Hardeman said...

Your calendar is absolutely delightful! You've matched every Tilda image to the respective month perfectly! Gorgeous coloring and pretty layouts on each month! Great job...hugs...Barb

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Ev!
Your calendar is extra special.Love it.
Hugs Maz

Pat said...

YIKES!!! This is one amazing work of art!! I love each and every month!!!So dang clever!! Pat Frank

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute calendar pages and love all the lovely coloring on these images :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Related Posts with Thumbnails