These are stunning did you use a stitch guide?smilesPaola
Very cool! I remember doing stitching like this years ago... such beautiful work you do!
Your cards are beautiful! Love the stitching1Hugs,Nancy
Beautiful cards and gorgeous stitch work! They look amazing! hugs!Sharon
Pretty cards, love the stitch work!! Nice blog too!Hugs,Patricia
The stitching is so neat. I need to find the patterns for these. Sewing is right up my alley and to add to cards would be fantastic.
Love your neat stitches around Tilda Ev! All your cards are fantastic. Thanks so much for sharing :o)Hugs,Cabio
these are just beautiful...I too love the stitching...HugsNancy T.
Just gorgeous! Love the stiching, goes so well with your layouts and images. hugs Shelleyhttp://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/
I think they're all beautiful...I wish I knew how to stitch like you do. I especially like the orange card...your image is precious...and your papers are gorgeous! Pat Frank
Both of your cards are just beautiful and I love all your stitching! You put so much love into your card making. Hugs, Cami
Beautiful! I love the color choice. Your stitching is awesome!
super cute cards!
Lovely, lovely, lovely! Just wonderful. Gina L
Post a Comment
14 comments:
These are stunning did you use a stitch guide?
smiles
Paola
Very cool! I remember doing stitching like this years ago... such beautiful work you do!
Your cards are beautiful! Love the stitching1
Hugs,
Nancy
Beautiful cards and gorgeous stitch work! They look amazing!
hugs!
Sharon
Pretty cards, love the stitch work!! Nice blog too!
Hugs,
Patricia
The stitching is so neat. I need to find the patterns for these. Sewing is right up my alley and to add to cards would be fantastic.
Love your neat stitches around Tilda Ev! All your cards are fantastic. Thanks so much for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio
these are just beautiful...I too love the stitching...
Hugs
Nancy T.
Just gorgeous! Love the stiching, goes so well with your layouts and images. hugs Shelley
http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/
I think they're all beautiful...I wish I knew how to stitch like you do. I especially like the orange card...your image is precious...and your papers are gorgeous! Pat Frank
Both of your cards are just beautiful and I love all your stitching! You put so much love into your card making. Hugs, Cami
Beautiful! I love the color choice. Your stitching is awesome!
super cute cards!
Lovely, lovely, lovely! Just wonderful. Gina L
Post a Comment