Friday, 10 July 2009

it's raining

this months raining cards for the magnolia-licious group
these cards i had already made up and will probably already be on
here somewhere
looks like i will have to start making some more tilda cards as my stock to fall back on is
looking rather sick
maybe next month the cards will be new and unseen before





july - marcia











july - doreen











july - jackie











july - cabio

5 comments:

Joy said...

You have Stock?!! I am always playing catch up! These Tilda cards are fabulous xx

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

Hi love your tilda cards arnt they irrististable, I love them too, but unlike you I never seem to be able to get any stock lol have fun ju x

*Sally* said...

ditto on the stock comments lol, love Tilda cards, dont have the image myself :( but once finances improve would like to include them in my stash.

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, everyone is so different. Great cards. Anesha

Christine D. said...

You have some beautiful cards on your blog Ev! Well done!

Related Posts with Thumbnails